2019 OSEP Leadership Conference
The OSEP Leadership Conference enhanced leadership roles through by providing the opportunity to hear from experts in the field and to learn about evidence-based practices that support participants’ ability to improve results for infants, toddlers, children, and youth with disabilities and their families.
IDC held the following presentations and poster sessions at the conference:
- Tuesday, July 23rd, 1:30-2:30—Getting Everyone Together: Improving Outcomes with Better Data—Reynolds
- Tuesday, July 23rd, 4:00-5:00—State and Local Data Use for Policy, Practice, and Program Improvement—Reynolds
- Tuesday, July 23rd, 2:45-3:45—Collecting Meaningful Parent Involvement Data You Can Use—Bitterman
- Implementing Data Processes and Business Rules for Improved Data Quality
- IDC Interactive Public Reporting Engine and IDC Indicator Data Display Wizard