Data Meeting Toolkit
The Data Meeting Toolkit is a suite of tools that groups can use to guide conversation around data and support databased decisionmaking. The toolkit provides resources to support success before, during, and after data meetings, including
- A description of essential data meeting roles and responsibilities, including key stakeholders
- A protocol of steps before, during, and after meetings to guide selection, analysis, and decisionmaking using data
- Examples of how to use the toolkit to address a range of data meeting needs
- Guidelines and editable templates for planning, facilitating, and documenting data meetings
- Additional resources to support data use
A key part of the data analysis process involves talking about data and making meaning of data together. This toolkit helps agencies leverage data they have gathered, engage in a process of data-informed decisionmaking through guided conversation, and build capacity for the ongoing use of data for continuous improvement.
The authors would like to acknowledge Debbie Shaver, Vera Stroup-Rentier, Lee Anne Sulzberger, Tom Munk, Nancy O’Hara, Jeanna Mullins, and Linda Lynch, all of whom contributed to the development of this toolkit.