Resource Library: Resource
Exploring Early Childhood Funding Streams and Resources to Build Infrastructure Capacity and Support Implementation
IDC Interactive Institutes on High-Quality Data & the SSIP - April-May 2015
The presentation offers information about how to leverage federal, state, and local funding streams and initiatives that may support improvement to state infrastructure for implementation of the SSIP. Helpful handouts are included with this posting. The following handouts were also available during the presentation:
* Follow the Money: A Tool for Mapping Funds for Out of School Time Initiatives–http://www.afterschoolnetwork.org/sites/main/files/file-attachments/fol…
* System Framework for Part C and Section 619–http://ectacenter.org/~pdfs/pubs/ecta-system_framework_fn.pdf
* A Framework for Developing and Sustaining a Part C Finance System–http://ectacenter.org/~pdfs/pubs/nnotes23.pdf
* Putting it Together: A Guide to Financing Comprehensive Services in Child Care and Early Education–http://www.clasp.org/resources-and-publications/files/A-Guide-to-Financ…
* Understanding and Using Fiscal Data: A Guide for Part C State Staff–http://dasycenter.sri.com/downloads/DaSy_papers/Understanding_and_Using…
Published:Sep 7, 2017
Organizations:Center for IDEA Early Childhood Data SystemsEarly Childhood Technical Assistance CenterNational Center for Systemic Improvement
Number of Pages:21 pages.
Topics:Fiscal, Part B - 619
Indicators:B17 SSIP, C11 SSIP
Tags:Finance, Costs, Infrastructure Development, Implementation, Leveraging Resources, Use of Funds, State Funds, Local Funds, Federal Initiatives
For more information about this resource, contact your IDC state liaison.