October 28, 2020 -- October 30, 2020
CADRE’s 8th National Symposium on Dispute Resolution in Special Education
Symposium participants will have the opportunity to:
- Examine collaborative dispute prevention and conflict management strategies within the expanding continuum of dispute resolution practices in special education and early intervention.
- Learn about innovations, initiatives, and current research in the field of dispute resolution.
- Receive information, resources, and guidance related to the design, implementation, and improvement of dispute resolution processes and systems.
- Enhance communities of practice, and connect dispute resolution coordinators, practitioners, educators, and parent leaders with each other and nationally renowned experts in the field.
- Acquire advanced conflict management skills and knowledge critical to the effective resolution of disputes.
For more information, click here.